Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Camera settings in Render Studio Beta

danny_paynedanny_payne Member, User Group Leader Posts: 36 PRO
I am going through the self paced training of the Render Studio and I am having a problem with finding the camera setting. The video shows a camera icon on the left in scene graph but I do not find that. There are a couple other little things that seem different between the video and the actual workspace.
I am almost to the end and exercise with the picnic table is what is throwing me off. I went to the overview of camera and uv projector and that section did not seem to help me. Can you please offer some guidance.
I am really enjoying learning more about Render Studio through this training.
thank you

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Thank you. I will try this. Love the continual improvements. 

Answers

• Options
    GregBrownGregBrown Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 106
    Render Studio is (as the beta label suggests) is going through some important and incremental improvements, so there will be regular tweaks to the UI. Camera controls indeed have been shifted under the viewcube context menu.

We are also continually updating our training and tutorials, though at times these are not always exactly in sync - we're doing our best to keep up with the rapid pace of change!
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Thank you. I will try this. Love the continual improvements. 
  • Options
    paul_wanishpaul_wanish Member Posts: 8 EDU
    Greg, since you talk about "improvements to camera", how about an option for a "cropped image" on the clipboard, for those of us that still live partially in a 2D (aka, PPT) world???