Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Improvements to Onshape - June 12th, 2023

2»

Comments

• Options
    marten_hutchisonmarten_hutchison Member Posts: 29 EDU
    FINALLY, variables in Sketch Patterns.  I've tried to do this many times only to remember, "oh yeah, that doesn't work".  But this is why I like OnShape, they constantly improve stuff
  • Options
    T_RathierT_Rathier Member Posts: 43 EDU
    I really hope Render Studio will be coming to Education Enterprise sometime soon. The students love seeing their work in a realistic view.
  • Options
    danny_paynedanny_payne Member, User Group Leader Posts: 36 PRO
    I get excited for the updates that are done to improve an already great engineering package. My favorite improvements are those made to the drawings. Being able to move the leader line is big. Thank you. I do enjoy playing around with render studio and I will need to go play with the new appearances. Thanks.
  • Options
    travis_grenelltravis_grenell Member Posts: 11
    Seems the view rotation is broken; right click doesn't release
  • Options
    eric_pestyeric_pesty Member Posts: 1,530 PRO
    I was really hoping the jog point could be moved to the "other side" to manually control which side the leader starts from...