Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Greg Brown YouTube Channel

S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,388 PRO
I stumbled upon this from LinkedIn... @GregBrown (VP, Head of Product at Onshape) has his own YouTube channel. I'm just starting to watch the videos and I'm looking forward watching all of these and more... I suspect there is something for everyone here. 

Comments

• Options
    michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link!
  • Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,388 PRO
    @GregBrown

I watched pretty much all of these. Lots of great content. I hope you'll be adding more to this channel (and I hope more people subscribe/like/watch these). I honestly wish the main Onshape YouTube channel had more advanced, thoughtful content like this. The Face Blend video is a good example of a very deep complicated topic which was barely touched on in the What's New etc, but this goes much deeper. 

There are a few custom features used in some of these videos . Are you planning to share these at some point?

• Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,066 PRO
    Yes! I've watched a number of these and love 'em! Keep them coming, Greg! Makin' me wanna step up my video game too.
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
  • Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,724 PRO

Neat!

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎