Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Dragging text

ron_24ron_24 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
So far, I have been using drawings for only a couple of hours, but one issue that I have come across, is that once I have created a note at one position on the drawing, and then found that I wanted to move it to another location by dragging, the process is very slow. So slow, that for all practical purposes it is not viable.

My query is!, is this a bug?, or is text not supposed to be moved by dragging once created.

Comments

• Options
    bobminerbobminer Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 50
    @ron_24: It is a bug. We understand performance in drawings, especially interactive operations - selecting and moving notes, dimensions, views - should be better and we are working on it.
    Bob Miner - Software Engineer / Dev Leader - Drawings - Onshape, Inc.