Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

onshape ios feature list cannot expand

troy_ostrandertroy_ostrander Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
Hi. I can’t figure out how to get to the features on the feature list on iOS. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    aman_sundarkaaman_sundarka Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 4
    The grey horizontal line in the feature list separating feature and part list is a draggable line and you can drag vertically upward or downward to decrease or increase the height of that feature list view. I have attached an image for the reference. Thank you. 

• Options
    steve_shubinsteve_shubin Member Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • Options
    The grey horizontal line in the feature list separating feature and part list is a draggable line and you can drag vertically upward or downward to decrease or increase the height of that feature list view. Thank you. 
  • Options
    The grey horizontal line in the feature list separating feature and part list is a draggable line and you can drag vertically upward or downward to decrease or increase the height of that feature list view.Thank you. 

• Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,434 PRO
    I don't use the mobile version of Onshape very often, and I have to say that discovering and re-discovering that it's possible to drag that bar has frustrated me multiple times. If the bar is slid up all the way, it's almost impossible to tap/drag down in just the right place.
  • Options
    mark_andrew371mark_andrew371 Member Posts: 4
    Let me rephrase that S1mon, it IS impossible. I have been trying for the last half hour. It seems if you have squeezed it up hard enough previously then no force on earth can move it back, neither by finger nor pencil. Now the problem is that this issue applies to all my projects and  restarting the app doesn't reset it. It feels like game over for onshape on the iPad :-( which is a shame because I love using this program on a tablet, for all its quirks and over- under- sensitivities.
  • Options
    mark_andrew371mark_andrew371 Member Posts: 4
    Solved! All you have to do is uninstall and reinstall the app, and then sanity is restored! Must just remember to be extra careful sliding that feature box up in the future.