Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
Level of today's rendering is so high that details begin to catch eye How to make metal finish to look like it came out from lathe (with circular brush from center)? (View Post)1
Going forward I think it would be nice if we could tie render material to onshape material. This would make things pretty easy for standard stuff :+1: Considering also surface / face finish it might … (View Post)2
When putting a lot of time defining materials and stuff make sure you hit the save button (which we are not used to anymore) before opening another instance of same document. I tend to check things f… (View Post)1
Can't wait to test out rendering .. if it works - it's gonna be huge for us. Thanks Onshape for giving it a stab. I'm sure within few updates we can put our rendering workstations for sale. (View Post)1