Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
Ok, I made a team called Mc Onshapers. I hope I did include everybody in since I changed the share only to this group. All founding members have admin rights so feel free to add members as we get mor… (View Post)1
Awesome update! And great to hear animations are already in the tube.. One thing to add for us struggling in area between printed/pdf drawings and view sharing; we need to get images into external so… (View Post)3
@bradley_sauln The problem is Onshape being the only software where I would like to have dot on numpad - for everything else I need it to be comma. Only solution would be browser extension to recogni… (View Post)1
(Quote) While I understand all the compatibility issues with chromebooks and other - but honestly, how many professionals work with chromebook? On being efficient we talk about mouse mileage… (View Post)1
That is totally unacceptable and should get SW not allowed to sell new licenses before fixing all existing installs. Being unstable and wasting time is annoying but showing wrong information can be d… (View Post)1