Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
@owen_sparks I suppose you are feeding configurations manually into your application? Would be awesome to fetch the list from Onshape.. I'm pretty much in same position 'code wise' as you - I can cre… (View Post)1
I know we should use the voting or send requests directly to onshape but can't help it.. My top 5 in addition to performance improvement - Color by face & feature - Change part / face color and p… (View Post)7
Good idea @joris_kofman @cassidy_clawson You can also extrude as surface and see where sketch is cut, then go back and fix (Image) (View Post)1
@tim_hess427 said: -- What, specifically, makes using an existing part harder than making a new part? Is it hard to know if it exists? Is it hard to find the existing part when you know it e… (View Post)3
I wish there was something to help with recreating mates when replacing part/subassy in assembly. Maybe checkbox (to use or not) on replacement insert to go through each mate automatically so we coul… (View Post)6