Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
I have also experienced that driver sometimes has problems with multiple Onshape (browser) instances running and user bouncing between those. Permanent bullet proof fix would be welcome, it's super a… (View Post)1
And after couple of hours suppressing, refreshing, unsuppressing, banging head to table - it suddenly works out. Never left this tab nor otherwise accessed subassy / parts in other windows. Let me pr… (View Post)1
What we are looking here is cabinet with 3x door assembly, door assy using linked hinge to provide realistic movement. Should be doable? Well at least it was when I modeled this back in 2017. Now Ons… (View Post)1
They found something on the assemblies (on software). Hopefully gets it fixed. I don't do main assy groups. All these I'm talking about are completely fine at first but break by them self while no on… (View Post)1