Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
I remember someone wrapping whole fusion project in one word that says it all: con-fusion 360 I haven't dig deep enough to claim otherwise, if software doesn't feel good from the start it's like go… (View Post)3
@dick_van_der_vaart YES! And if you wan't to share only partial data, link it to another doc and share link to that document = permanent link, access without login to exactly the data you wan't … (View Post)0
I would say it's also good for business to pay a decent amount of your tools, it keeps you on subject and don't let you burry your projects for months because you pay for it. Onshapes annual cost sh… (View Post)6
I would like to allow showing sketches/dimensions and after a while I would like to allow selecting configurations too. All these options for sharing with free user / share using public link. (View Post)3
This is actually pretty interesting question. Should we be able to sketch in drawings? Or insert/show sketches in drawings for print? Why would we sketch on drawings if we have even better sketcher … (View Post)0