Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
I want/need full featured 3D MBD to replace drawings. I want/need next generation to be teached to handle things naturally in 3D without switching to 2D when it's time to manufacture. I want/need exi… (View Post)0
@RyanAvery I agree that any number should be able to replace with variable. But in this case, why are you using two sketches for those circles? I would also consider doing the pattern as face/feature… (View Post)1
I remember someone wrapping whole fusion project in one word that says it all: con-fusion 360 =) I haven't dig deep enough to claim otherwise, if software doesn't feel good from the start it's like g… (View Post)4
@dick_van_der_vaart YES! :+1: And if you wan't to share only partial data, link it to another doc and share link to that document = permanent link, access without login to exactly the data you wan't … (View Post)1
I would say it's also good for business to pay a decent amount of your tools, it keeps you on subject and don't let you burry your projects for months because you pay for it. Onshapes annual cost sho… (View Post)6