Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
The problem with custom keys from my experience is once you start changing them to suit your old CAD you can never get them to a point where the perfectly suits the new CAD system, the spacebar is a … (View Post)3
(Quote) Agreed, I really like the Onshape mouse behavior as you can do more without having to touch the keyboard. I hated that it was different to SW at first but half a day of use and it's mastered. (View Post)1
(Quote) Hey, Sorry but I voted you down too and I am not an Onshape engineer. I voted down because I can absolutely see the benefit of this feature, it could be a huge time saver if I have t… (View Post)5
I would love to be able RMB on a part and move it to the modeled position without the need for extra mate connectors and having to go back into a part studio which may already be a released component… (View Post)0
We need more improvement on this vote here https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/1333/exploded-views Exploded views are quite easy to create by suppressing mates and moving the parts, but you need a w… (View Post)6