Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
(Quote) Agreed, I really like the Onshape mouse behavior as you can do more without having to touch the keyboard. I hated that it was different to SW at first but half a day of use and it's mastered. (View Post)1
(Quote) Hey, Sorry but I voted you down too and I am not an Onshape engineer. I voted down because I can absolutely see the benefit of this feature, it could be a huge time saver if I have t… (View Post)5
I would love to be able RMB on a part and move it to the modeled position without the need for extra mate connectors and having to go back into a part studio which may already be a released component… (View Post)0
We need more improvement on this vote here https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/1333/exploded-views Exploded views are quite easy to create by suppressing mates and moving the parts, but you need a w… (View Post)6
Good question Ben, I kind of feel he is making more from this than it actually is but can say I made sure I read over these term before clicking. Disappointing to see these kinds of users turning col… (View Post)1