Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
CAN YOU POST A PICTURE?
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
Some great updates. Dimension spline and mate angle offset make things much easier! And very excited to use the much need exploded line. (View Post)2
I am not sure what's better, thinking about the upcoming update and coming here to look and then waiting like it's Christmas morning or logging in or being taken by surprise. I have to admit the last… (View Post)2
Nice Update. I really like the auto suppress mates when part or assemblies are suppressed. On the tip, firstly I'd like to be able to highlight areas when I mouse over but this may be done deliberate… (View Post)7
Great Updates! Thanks again for the hard work and dedication, it really is awesome seamlessly getting these updates. Mass Properties are moving in the right direction but I am looking forward to bein… (View Post)5