Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
Also, the addition of the nodes on the leader is a big one, as it a regular one I go looking for when detailing drawings. (View Post)1
Awesome, The improvements for the replace command will be spot on. I am always want to interchange parts for assemblies. (View Post)1
(Quote) John, why don't you start one, sounds like you'd make a great group leader. I am sure @richard_doyle and lots of others would help you get the word out and a group started. (View Post)1
Hi @malay_kumar, thanks for getting involved in the conversation. Problems for me in assemblies are: (sorry Ben if this is a little off the OP topic) * Showing mates only related to specific assembly… (View Post)1
I think assemblies still need a lot of work in Onshape and Ben it sounds like most of these issues relate to assemblies. I personally find it extremely hard to manage an evolving design in the curren… (View Post)1