Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
Great Updates! Thanks again for the hard work and dedication, it really is awesome seamlessly getting these updates. Mass Properties are moving in the right direction but I am looking forward to bein… (View Post)4
(Quote) Yes, I also want this. That way I can simulate painting of an assembly and not have to drive it from the part studio. (View Post)2
Yes super excited by the show mates. Works perfectly. THANKYOU. Just about every time I use assemblies I had wished for this. But... now I have another wish which I constantly look for and that is an… (View Post)2