Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
Just doing another un-needed subassembly here, to put some black bits on a silver part. No pun, it's just what I am doing and wish I could just split face and change colour. (View Post)1
Thanks for the updates, always very welcome and so awesome we don't have to install anything, just log in as normal and get the latest version. Isolate looks good, but I have to admit I was really ho… (View Post)1
(Quote) Yes, this will make it much more usable, I've always thought it should cross-reference both ways. The BOM table in the assemblies is one of the best features in Onshape which makes s… (View Post)3
(Quote) Hey, Sorry but I voted you down too and I am not an Onshape engineer. I voted down because I can absolutely see the benefit of this feature, it could be a huge time saver if I have t… (View Post)5