Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
(Quote) Agreed, large assemblies are hard to navigate. Folders or a tagging method for instances and mates would really help. The project I was just working, I also really needed a search to… (View Post)2
It might be just me but I have trouble getting a face selection with balloons. I only seem to only get edges and an arrow. However, I just opened a drawing done by someone else and they get a nice no… (View Post)2
(Quote) It would be awesome to get a way to generate export/download link. Then you just gen and copy to a list in the email rather than multiple emails. (View Post)2
On the email download link, is there a way to copy generate a link without the email. i.e. create a collection of download links that can be put into a list but have the benefit of the timeout rather… (View Post)4
(Quote) I've been attempting to use release management, which I want to use and it has lots of great advantages but also many, many pain points and @EricGauthier is spot on with his assessme… (View Post)4