Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
I would like to allow showing sketches/dimensions and after a while I would like to allow selecting configurations too. All these options for sharing with free user / share using public link. (View Post)3
This is actually pretty interesting question. Should we be able to sketch in drawings? Or insert/show sketches in drawings for print? Why would we sketch on drawings if we have even better sketcher i… (View Post)0
Forum is more like place for discussion and gathering thoughts to create awesome ideas. When your mind is clear and you know what you need, it's best to put in a ticket through feedback on cad ?-menu. (View Post)0
Just a thought, I have nothing against Fusion 360. If last year was $25 and now it is 100$ - that's 4x price. So that could indicate similar route as Onshape but they are just increasing the price. I… (View Post)-1
Couldn't agree more. If you are even semi-skilled Onshape (any 3dcad) user, you shouldn't have any problem to come up with $1200 / year using some of your sparetime for paid design work. Of course th… (View Post)1