Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
@bergdesign @leonardo_teixeira @hans_peter060 @andrew_troup We now have a view manipulation that allows for this. Holding down the ALT key while you rotate will first align the model to vertical and … (View Post)-1
@romeo_graham392 To answer your question, we are always fighting an uphill battle of simplicity vs. robustness. We haven't heard a lot of people asking for extrude direction selection, so it's not wo… (View Post)2
@Don_Van_Zile This has less to do with mobile than you expect. Imagine you are selecting sketch regions into an extrude. If you must hold ctrl to select multiple items into the list, that is somethin… (View Post)1
Hi @dirk_van_der_vaart If you animate revolute 7 on this copy, it should look more like what you're looking for: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/432cdecf2090950a758a5ba8/w/17a850d75cc5a1f24cc7ce68/… (View Post)1
Hello @AuroraRon , If you make the hole using the Hole feature, you can then make hole callouts in your drawing: https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/hole.htm https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/hol… (View Post)4