Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
I have updated the custom feature mentioned on this thread to use reference parameters: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/f8191d0fd7fe9a488e8dcd15/w/29be675d29fa9f017b6fed6e/e/7771e6ce4b6bb8ac7656621… (View Post)1
@fredrik_1 FYI, If you go and look at that thread that Tim mentions, I have updated that custom feature with our new reference parameter workflow. That feature should be all up-to-date on current … (View Post)2
^ Since that discussion we have also introduced reference parameters, so that you do not need to hard code a reference to the csv file, but can actually reference the file by taking it in as a parame… (View Post)2
@declan_oller I think that a better solution here is to just make the sketches into sheets using offset surface with an offset of 0, and then using a uniform scale transform to grow or shrink those… (View Post)1
@kuon We also have a custom feature which combines PCB imports into one part: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/9a9b81d17d4b69e58ad9b0b0/v/c253688ad8add5efd222a709/e/3152191074466a8b45231663 Just … (View Post)1