Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s5yHUpumkY&ab_channel=NiksaFranceschi Which is to say... Just a moment ;) (View Post)2
@Evan_Reese @MichaelPascoe The right way to implement plane or mate connector selection here is with: "Filter" : QueryFilterCompound.ALLOWS_PLANE and then (as mentioned in the QueryFilterCo… (View Post)2
@peter_clifford In your initial image it looks like you had the endpoints selected as well? Maybe you were selecting the whole body from the parts list or the feature list? For the length measurement… (View Post)1
Hi @eric_schimelpfenig ! I don't think that thinking of the id as a "file into which we'll put stuff into later" is a great analogy. The id passed into an operation is more like a label tha… (View Post)1