Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
@dangerenok You can hold the shift key to suppress sketch inferencing: https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/inferencing.htm Can you describe some situations where it is harming your workflow? (View Post)2
@Trevor_Jones This should be a relatively easy feature to write. The question is really how you want your user to define the flip. The best I have come up with in my brainstorming is that the use… (View Post)1
@naregjan & @tim_hess427 please don't hesitate to contact support from the "?" menu of your part studio when something like this happens. Often it is a problem with our modeling kernel, which we… (View Post)1
@famadorian There are some tessellation quality setting in the appearance settings of each part/surface: https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/appearance_editor.htm Just right click on the surface … (View Post)2