Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
@Miguel_GT Below the feature list there is a parts list. In the "surfaces" section you will find your surface, and it will have the same eye next to it. (View Post)2
Hi @eric_schimelpfenig A version is a snapshot of the state of the document at a particular time, it also allows you to reference that document from a different document. That snapshot includes th… (View Post)1
@eirik_r_guttulsrud Since you are a pro customer, it would be very useful for us to hear your feedback on this in a one-on-one manner. Edit-in-context is our approach to what you are asking for, w… (View Post)1
So, something that says "switch to" has the intention of switching you from one document tab to another (Or possibly to another document). This would be implemented as a button so that we do not do … (View Post)3
Not sure if this is Mac behavior or Chrome, but I can get this behavior with a middle mouse button click. Possibly useful for your workflow (View Post)1