Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees
(Quote) That wasn't a term, I was familiar with. On reading up, it was interesting. On advantage that games / movies have over us is the fact that the data that needs to be sent is precomput… (View Post)1
Hello @rye, Exploded views is one of Onshape ( and my ) top priorities, this year. That said, we don't give out an ETA externally or even internally, because of the unpredictable nature of software d… (View Post)11
Hi Wally, You can use the sketch transformation tool : https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/transform-sketch.htm (View Post)1
Hi Kai, Onshape will import the STL file on the server. We do not render the graphics on the server. Instead we use your browser to display the graphics. While we will try our best to render as much … (View Post)1
Hello Kai, If you are talking about graphics / interaction performance, it depends on our graphics card and system you have. You can determine this on this page : https://cad.onshape.com/check . Note… (View Post)1