Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees
(Quote) Hello Bruce, Yes, that is by intent. The explode triad isn't active when the dialog is open. The Shift+Enter command closes the current dialog and opens another dialog of the same ty… (View Post)1
One can also drag the explode triad(using the ball) to the origin and pick the axis, you want to explode along. The triad can also be dragged onto other entities such as faces and edges to give you g… (View Post)4
(Quote) That wasn't a term, I was familiar with. On reading up, it was interesting. On advantage that games / movies have over us is the fact that the data that needs to be sent is precomput… (View Post)1
Hello @rye, Exploded views is one of Onshape ( and my ) top priorities, this year. That said, we don't give out an ETA externally or even internally, because of the unpredictable nature of software d… (View Post)11
Hi Wally, You can use the sketch transformation tool : https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/transform-sketch.htm (View Post)1