Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees
There is a known issue with the 3DConnexion 3DxNLServer.app on macOS. Occasionally you will have to manually restart the app. Please contact their technical support: https://www.3dconnexion.com/servi… (View Post)1
Please see this discussion: https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/9700/fs-to-plot-3d-points-from-table (View Post)2
To quickly constrain many parts relative to each other you can use the Group constraint in the subassembly. To learn more please see our documentation: https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/mategroup… (View Post)2
For this type of workflow you could create a new In-context part studio from the assembly and then use the Transform feature to copy the parts. Finally, use a Boolean feature to union the parts toget… (View Post)1