Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees
Gary, try creating a sketch down the center of the curved slot. You will also need a sketch with a sketch point located at the center axis of the cylinder. Insert these into the assembly and use the … (View Post)8
@owen_sparks That was sort of the intent for this feature but keep in mind a broken edge may still prevent the fill from solving. If you have an import that could be made public (or shared with me) … (View Post)1
Easily identify open gaps in surface bodies with this new custom feature with option to automatically fill the gaps and create a solid part. https://cad.onshape.com/documents/ce40596b860ab50d657e1… (View Post)6
Awesome feature! I have some user experience suggestions: 1. Perhaps consider changing the default input for Material thickness boxes. In my own use cases most material I use is 1/4 or 1/2" inch so … (View Post)1
(Quote) We do allow users to setup two factor authentication (2FA) in My account > Security. Next time users sign in they have the option to save the device for 30 days without requiring a… (View Post)1