Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees
Pseudo-RNG is also great for getting deterministic Swiss cheese. I would not want my Swiss cheese to be nondeterministic. (View Post)1
Do you need a feature that makes multiple extrudes in different directions? They'll all need their own end conditions, at which point it might be easier to just use multiple extrude features. Else, c… (View Post)2
It looks like the revolve is creating something nonmanifold. As a debugging step, I'd move the two top corners of the bowl sketch so that they're not coincident with the block edges, and to revolve-r… (View Post)1
^ I made a version in that doc, you can add it from there: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/9eed5271524e4cce424a0714/v/4d3e1a1f95f42de4d265b106/e/4418f6cd6c8aa9688f983a9b Or copypaste into a Feature… (View Post)1