Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
Yes, I tried and could get it to work, is this related to mac OS. Maybe Onshape should add Upload from a link, drag and drop would also be very nice.. Problem with McMaster parts for this is their we… (View Post)-1
Onshape can import STL and use them as reference geometry which is a great feature for 3d scans that are not perfect geometry to start with. If you have geometry in STL (originally CAD modeled) and y… (View Post)5
I am not sure that the iOS works much better than the Android. I find that using the iPad is a lot slower for most functions than use on the browser. With practice, you do get a little quicker but st… (View Post)4
Are there going to be custom properties in onshape with custom part templates or just a selection of useable properties as custom. Hopefully there will be more than currently available and ones that … (View Post)3