Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
An awesome idea on the Shift- P to hide all construction geo, I do a lot of screenshots and am always hiding to clean up theses views, I was thinking last week of adding an improvement request to add… (View Post)3
If it's in the same document you can RMB copy and paste. I think it even works across documents but I think might be a bit hit or miss. (View Post)1
I run into similar issues the other day when using configuration to get a mirrored assembly, I wanted to use configurations to make the top-level assembly configurable without having to re-do a heap … (View Post)1
Make transparent is a nice improvements.Good Work. @john_mcclary spacebar is soon much better than esc, once you drop those old CAD habits you'll learn to love it. ;) by habits i mean the complete pa… (View Post)3