Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
User Experience (UX) & Product Definition Guy
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees
How does this look...? https://cad.onshape.com/documents/c306c2fea559c6a9436f76a9/w/049a1ea8d8ca312bf5b5318d/e/b07ed9f1c1415a5e912e2fff Just guessing at dimensions. /Scott (View Post)4
David... Bump up the number of sections (50 works great for your example). With the tight curvature at the end, you need more sections for better definition. /Scott (View Post)1
Rami - Since the sketcher (and all "modern" sketchers) solves every constraint as you add and change entities, the system slows with complexity. Simple, non-constraint based 2D systems do not maintai… (View Post)2
Hi Mecha... Currently part studios can only be exported as X_T (Parasolids) files for use in other documents. We plan to allow you to "part out" models, creating new documents from part studios and l… (View Post)1
Hi Onshapers, Thanks for this thread. I know I sound like a broken record on the forum, but the feature list is an area that we are working to enhance. A tip for those creating multiple parts in a s… (View Post)1