Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Issue importing .IGS file into Onshape assembly

chase_woodhamschase_woodhams Member Posts: 1
I have no clue why this is happening but when I import a motor IGS file it shows as an individual part but imports into the assembly oddly

If you look at the second image I have uploaded you will notice two small circles in the front of the drawing.... That is what it keeps importing. Also if you look at the import menu you will see that is what it says the "parts" are...

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @chase_woodhams Please use the ? menu and select Feedback to send in info about your issue. Posting bugs here usually lack the important details we need to help solve these issues.  I will look for your ticket.  
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
This discussion has been closed.