Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Drawing Dimensions and Hole Callouts Improvements
- Baseline Dimensions - Automatically create stacked dimensions that start from a common line/point
- Enable dimension text to be defaulted to center. Currently the text is positioned where your mouse is. I know you can snap it to the center with some work or open the dimension flyout and click on the "reset text position" button, but I'd like to be able to set the default position
- Automatically space and reorder stacked dimensions
- Horizontal fractions
- Edit units and precision of hole callouts
- Polar tracking for ordinate dimensions when adjusting positions
- Adjust text alignment of individual dimensions; aligned with dim line or horizontal
- Automatic hole counting for hole callouts. Counts per face, part, or current view would be great options.