Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How do I get my first new sheet to open?

raymond_eaderaymond_eade Member Posts: 1
It keeps on saying "Loading studio data" indefinitely.

Answers

• john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 353
    It shouldn't do that. It should open up your new document.

Can you use the Feedback link in the product (or the contact form at https://www.onshape.com/contact) to open a support ticket? 
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Have you tried different web browser? In my experience Chrome is the most reliable, but Firefox is better in use with faster mouse roll..

ps. You will find the feedback link in ?-menu on top right.
    //rami
  • andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even just reloading the browser page - I almost always find this resolves glitches. (of course if your browser doesn't have the necessary capability, which IE certainly doesn't , along with some versions of other browsers on some platforms... it's not going to do anything for you)

I believe there's an even stronger reload, available if you hold down "Shift" while clicking on the icon to return to the Documents page