Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Wanna Freelance? We need Freelance help with part drawings
We're looking for someone to supplement our team in the creation of part drawings to help with RFQs. Here's what it would look like:
- Work includes the creation of a drawing template for the project, as well as individual part drawings for ordering. Most parts are sheet metal and extrusions.
- Starts in about 1-2 weeks and lasts for 1-3 weeks.
- Likely 10-30 hours/week. this is dependant on lots of other things, so it's tough to guess at, but if there's work to be done, there's no cap on how much you can do.
- Drawings must be done in Onshape
- understanding of GD&T a plus
- background in machine design a plus
- remote work is ok
- email [email protected] with the subject "Onshape Drawings" if you're interested.
Evan Reese / Agency Owner and Industrial Designer