Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Assembly: Change configuration of multiple selected parts

Cris_BowersCris_Bowers Member Posts: 281 PRO
edited May 2019 in Product Feedback
When selecting multiple parts in an assembly that come from the same part studio it would be nice if you could change the configuration of all the parts selected at once. Current behavior is that even if you have multiple parts selected, only the last selection receives changes.
Tagged:

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Cris_Bowers I think this works already.  If you have 3 parts all from the same part studio and you group select them, change configuration it changes them all.

Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Cris_BowersCris_Bowers Member Posts: 281 PRO
    @lougallo I'll have to find the assembly I was having trouble with. Maybe it was something different than I thought.
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Cris_Bowers Sounds good.  Send in a ticket directly if you do. 
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.