Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Edit section view command
Often, when I'm modeling and using the section view, I want to look at more than one cut plane. So, I end up
- turning section view on
- making my edits
- turning section view off
- turning section view back on so that I can re-position the cut plane and look at my edit from a different angle/depth/position