Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Projected curve not visible / selectable

CasparCaspar Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Community Support
Hello,

I wish to identify the point at which a projected curve pierces a plane.

When editing the sketch on the plane to be pierced I am unable to see or select the projected curve.

In fact, during any operation the projected curves only appear to be visible when selected from the feature list? 

The projected curves in question are higher in the feature list than the current sketch and are unsuppressed

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,367
    Please share the url to your doc with details of which curve you are trying to reference 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    Many thanks Neil,

The projected curve is 'projected curve 5', I'd like to find where it pierces 'C14 plane'

The URL: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/4c766f90b70a507b179b8dea/w/7b471249663b0d3fec291bfc/e/f0ca38e5e18f285011186764

• Options
    Really appreciated, thanks