Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Invalid algorithm type

juan_avilesjuan_aviles Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
I've been using Onshape at work all week with no problems.  I tried to log in at home and get a message saying "Invalid algorithm type" when I try to log in.  I tried resetting my password, but I get the same message there too.  I tried restarting my browser, and then tried restarting my PC but I still can't log in.  Is Beta over?

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    We are looking into this.  It effected a small number of accounts (including mine) and we will update you shortly.  If you have experienced this, please send in a ticket to support from the ? menu -> feedback.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    GregGuarrielloGregGuarriello Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 4
    @juan_aviles
    We did have a very small number of users effected by this issue as Lou mentioned.  I believe we have corrected the issue.  Please try to login, if unable, you might need to reset your password one other time.  Let us know the outcome. 

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.       
  • Options
    juan_avilesjuan_aviles Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    @greg_1 as of right now, I am back up and running.  Thanks for taking care of it so quickly.
  • Options
    GregGuarrielloGregGuarriello Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 4
    Thank you for the updated.    Again, our apologies for the inconvenience. 

Happy CAD'ing.