Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Move documents shared with me into folders

I can organize my own documents into folders, but those shared with me does not have a Move to option in the menu. Would be nice.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    edited October 2019
    @torbjørn_hansenWe try not to automate workflows like this that are very specific to your specific use case.  There is a filter for shared with me already but adding them to folders is not something we would add today.  UPDATE: As an additional clarification, folders are based on permissions in Onshape however labels are not. Labels are personal.  If you label them today, you can use that filter to organize them today.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.