Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Creating Multiple Lofts from Linear Pattern of Circle Sketches

Hello,

I'm creating a practice 3D print for tapered heat set inserts to determine the right size.  I'd like to create an array of lofts between various sized circles on a rectangular prism.

Here's my part: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/0fd63e74f8558ca407410cd8/w/150d7ed514b4c73afde5d7d4/e/c63e92e94cc05653e7b3026e

My two questions:
1) how can I create multiple lofts at once? (OnShape only seems to allow me to make one at a time and I can't pattern the feature after)
2) what is the best way to create an array of circles that increase in size by a certain amount at each location in the linear pattern or how can I ungroup them after patterning them to change each of their dimensions slightly 

Any advice is much appreciated!
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers