Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Problem Part outline

_Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in Drawings
@Onshape Below is a pic of a drawing in which a section of the part outline is missing (circled). There are two parts in this drawing one is the actual part and the other is the material as machined at this operation. I am placing the issue here because Usersnap is not working. I also shared the document with Onshape (23055960-203 - Copy). This drawing is in the far right tab. This document is a copy so do with it as you need/wish.

Thanks
Dave

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @da_vicki Thanks.  Please do send these in via Feedback and then just attach the picture to the email response you get.  That will add the image to the ticket. I have gone ahead and created a ticket for you.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    Will do that way then.

Thanks
  • bobminerbobminer Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 50
    @da_vicki - As Lou said, thanks.  These are important bugs and we want to get them fixed asap.  Please keep reporting them and we'll get them fixed.
    Bob Miner - Software Engineer / Dev Leader - Drawings - Onshape, Inc.