Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Hide All Mate Features in Feature Tree

Each mate feature has an 'Eye Ball' for hiding/showing individual mate features.  If I want to hide or show ALL of them I have to click on an individual one in the drawing window.  If none are showing I need to show one first then find it and click on it to Show All.  Would be better to just have the Parent, Mate Features (##), have a similar Eye Ball next to it that hides or shows all Mate Features.  Thanks!

-Michael

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,395
    Good idea. You can also hide/show all mates using the J key on your keyboard and hide/show all mate connectors with K. All keyboard shortcuts can be found under the ? menu.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI