Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

My First More Advanced Project in OnShape

mckeegan_curranmckeegan_curran Member Posts: 6 EDU
With more free time being available I've begun working on some more advanced modeling skills, the multipart feature of OnShape has been one of the most useful things here helping with the design of the parts and getting them to fit together perfectly. This was a fun one and I'm curious to get some peoples thoughts on it. My next step is going to be possible trying to make this a functioning nerf blaster, that's going to mean more parts but could be a fun challenge.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/57b6330120cd24b46ea3a13b/w/3a444eebcf97fd39d3e0cc43/e/7634aedc812d40d4437e5b56

Comments

• Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    Looks good :smile:

Funny thing is my discord is blowing up from them playing fallout 76. Now I come to Onshape and get a little more fallout. Heh.