Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

sort discussion entries by edit and comment time

ingo_knochingo_knoch Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
Hi, I would prefer to see the newest thread on top, also the commented thread should be sorted by date and time
/Ingo
Best regards
Ingo Knoch /Lino GmbH Germany.
Tagged:

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Currently we have this forum configured to show the discussion with the most recent activity in it. This is a common practice for community systems. As for your personal settings, that is a limitation of the system we are using.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • ingo_knochingo_knoch Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hi Lou, I see another order, top 2 items don't fits to this schema. Why? /Ingo
    Best regards
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Those are announcements and I set them to show up at the top regardless of sort order.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • ingo_knochingo_knoch Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Now it is clear! /Ingo
    Best regards
This discussion has been closed.