Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Hi I made a 3D drawing in solidworks but when I am trying to open it, it is giving an error. and i

ali_jaleelali_jaleel Member Posts: 2 EDU
Hi  I made a  3D drawing in solidworks but when I am trying to open it, it is giving an error. and it says that your file is corrupted kindly contact your local support representative to recover it. So is there a way to recover it on our own as the file is very important?
thanks

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,377
    Hi @ali_jaleel - are you trying to open it in SolidWorks or Onshape? If the file is corrupted there is nothing we can do with it and it is also unlikely that your local SolidWorks representative will be able to do anything with it either.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI