Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Jon Hirschtick, Jim Heppelmann, and Cody Armstrong present today at noon CT

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
The Badgerland Creo User Group will host Jon, Jim, and Cody today at noon central via Zoom.  Jon and Jim will talk about Onshape and SaaS for 30 minutes or so, then take some questions.  The second half of the meeting features Cody doing a full demo of Onshape at the request of curious Creo group members.

I think the first part of the meeting will be of interest to all Onshape users, I know that when Jon talks, I always listen.  I'd recommend sticking around for the demo too, you might pick up some new tips or techniques, always a possibility when Cody presents.

There are already more than 200 people registered for the event, and space is limited to 300.  In my experience, a lot of people register at the last minute, so you might want to hurry.

Here's the link to register, hope to see you there - https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAsduCsrzIpGNCCeiSAhJe5LZb9fUbtVPlR

Richard