Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Wrap Tool

nick_jantznick_jantz Member Posts: 2
Does anyone have much info on using the wrap tool? All I can seem to find online is this basic page which doesn't seem to be of much help
https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/wrap.htm?Highlight=wrap

I am doing exactly what they're showing and the wrap feature isn't working for me. When I select the sketch of text for the tool and face of the extrude for the target it shows that the tool and target do not intersect, which they clearly do. Additionally, is there a way for me to move the sketch with text on it forward so that I can remove the text from the part itself?

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,428
    You are trying to remove material from outside of the part - click the arrow next to Thickness to flip the direction.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI