Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Changing orientation of sketch plane

benjamin_3benjamin_3 Member Posts: 5
I am trying to copy and paste a sketch from one plane to another, but after creating the plane and starting the sketch, its orientation is inverted to how I would like it (as you can see in the picture).  The sketch plane is on an angle so that is why I can't just convert entities.  
I created the plane with 3 points and the sketch is created on the "bottom side" of the plane and I would like it on the "top side."  Any ideas about this?  Thanks!  

Comments

• Options
    benjamin_3benjamin_3 Member Posts: 5
    Okay, I just figured it out.  I had a "line and point" plane before and changed it to "Three point" plane and I think it still had some reference from the line point plane.  So I made a new plane and just selected the 3 points and all is well.