Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

My Education plan has just expired and I can't find out how to renew it.

RimorRimor Member Posts: 2 EDU
My Onshape Education subscription has expired and I have been downgraded to a Free subscription. I have received the email informing me on how to renew it. However, when I go to the https://www.onshape.com/en/education/ website and sign up, it says that my email has already been registered. If I try to sign-in, it redirects me to my dashboard/documents page and I can't seem to find a way to upgrade to an Education plan from there.

Answers

• Options
    RimorRimor Member Posts: 2 EDU
    This issue has been resolved, there was just a problem in the form.
  • Options
    David_202David_202 Member Posts: 1 EDU
    I am having the same problem, it does not appear to be resolved.
  • Options
    nicole_morgannicole_morgan Member Posts: 4 EDU
    I am also having the same issue and it isn't being resolved. What do I do? I have a project due in a couple of hours.
  • Options
    nicole_morgannicole_morgan Member Posts: 4 EDU
    David_202 said:
    I am having the same problem, it does not appear to be resolved.

Okay, so I just kind of figured out how to take action. Go to your Onshape homepage and click on your profile. Once the menu drops down, you're gonna click on "View support ticket" or whatever. Then, you're gonna have to submit a request, asking for someone to renew your educational subscription. I just did that, so hopefully, they'll get back to me soon. Idk if you've already figured this out or now but I hope this helps!