Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

New Feature: Freeform Spline

124»

Comments

• Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,718 PRO

Fillets! Thanks @Evan_Reese, this is a great update.

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,066 PRO
    @nick_papageorge073 Thanks! I've reached out to set up a time to see what you're seeing.
    @S1mon I'd be game to do the same with your workflow and chat through what you'd hope to see in this (or a similar) feature.
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
  • Options
    Alessandra_DiazAlessandra_Diaz Member Posts: 2
    I might be a little late to this, but I would really like to use this feature and see this error when I click on it from here https://www.onshape.com/en/features/custom-features. Is there something else I can do to use the feature? It would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    I might be a little late to this, but I would really like to use this feature and see this error when I click on it from here https://www.onshape.com/en/features/custom-features. Is there something else I can do to use the feature? It would be greatly appreciated!
    Oh no! Is this still not working for you? Are you sure it isn't a setting of your enterprise restricting links to public docs?
  • Options
    Jeff_ServaitesJeff_Servaites Member Posts: 4
    @Evan_Reese I have a bit of a nooby question. When I click your installation link to add this feature, I get the below error message. Any idea why I might be having issues. Think this is a rights issue with my Onshape?
  • Options
    @Alessandra_Diaz were you able to find a way to install this? I'm getting the same error message as you.
  • Options
    @Jeff_Servaites are you on the Enterprise plan? If you're not sure, look at your URL. If it doesn't say cad.onshape.com, and "cad" is replaced with something, then you are on enterprise.

The feature is public (see image below), but there are enterprise level permissions to allow/disallow linking to documents outside your org. Are you able to add other custom features?

• Options
    @Evan_Reese Strangely enough, when I went to click on your link today, it went through for me. Yes, I'm on an enterprise plan. I did have someone reach out to someone at Onshape about the issue, so not sure if something was done behind the scenes or not. Either way, got it working and excited to give it a try. Thanks again for the great tool!
  • Options
    ben_partouchben_partouch Member Posts: 98 PRO
    edited January 13
    This is amazing. Thank you for sharing @Evan_Reese !!