Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Possible Editing Logic bug with Array parameters
[Only not posting to support because I first want some community feedback about whether I'm using Editing Logic incorrectly]
My EL function is modifying feature parameters based on whether any entity is selected.
The bug is reproduced by:
1) In the TEST function, add a single operation.
2) Under entities, select the *midpoint* of the single edge in the scene (bug doesn't happen if you select the endpoints)
It will show up as a "missing item".
Curiously, when I do the same thing outside of the array parameters, I don't have this bug.
More curiously, this bug only happens when selecting the midpoint of the edge, not the endpoints.