Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
UV Unwrap for exported OBJ?
We are prototyping in Unity, but when we export a file from OnShape, all we are getting is the OBJ and a MTL file (the MTL file doesn't appear to be recognized by Unity, Substance or Maya). The OBJ geometry is coming across but there are no UV maps.
- Is there a way to get a UV unwrap texture map from an OnShape object? (i.e. UV unwrap, etc)