Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Professional Onshape User Group meeting - FeatureScript!

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
As requested, the "FeatureScript" user group meeting has been scheduled - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/professional - for May 27th at 6:00pm EDT. Registration is now open.

The idea is to bring your favorite (up to three) FeatureScript and be prepared to show it and explain why you needed/created it. We'll vote on a favorite at the end of the meeting, and I'll come up with a nice prize or two.

Ideally you will bring your own FeatureScript. If you have a favorite that was written by someone else, I suggest either contacting the author to request permission to show it, or perhaps convince the person to shown it themselves. I think we can comfortably schedule as many as 12 - 15 people.

If you would like to participate, please send an email to usergroups@onshape.com with your full name and the name of your FeatureScript. Optionally you may send your social media links (Twitter, LinkedIn, personal website, etc.) and I'll make sure to do some promotion.

Thanks again to @bruce_williams for the great idea.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing some great stuff!

Richard