Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape Education Renewal is Broken

It appears that the process for renewing an existing Onshape education license is broken. The standard procedure (which is described by @Domenico_DiMare in this thread) is to sign into Onshape in a browser, then in the same browser, go to https://www.onshape.com/en/education/ and fill out the form again using the same email as the account. This has worked for myself and others in the past, but it appears to no longer be functioning, since all I can get is an email is already taken error:

This happens regardless of browser (I tried three different ones), and regardless of whether or not I signed into Onshape in that browser already.

Also, as a somewhat unrelated side note, the Onshape education form still does not appear to work with google chrome (submitting the form takes you to a blank page). It does, however, work in incognito mode as well as the other browsers I tried.

This is obviously very problematic, so I hope someone can help resolve this issue.
CS Student at UT Dallas
Alex.Kempen@utdallas.edu
Check out my FeatureScripts here:

Tagged: