Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Throw some red coloring on mates which have missing mate connectors

Eric_WongEric_Wong Member Posts: 21 PRO
edited August 2021 in Product Feedback
When a mate connector in a mate has an error, the mate itself should turn red so that I don't have to go opening up all the mates to see which one is causing the mate error. See attached pic. The slightly lighter shade on the broken fastened icons is difficult to understand, and in scenarios where there aren't dark fastened icons to contrast them it becomes way to hard to see what the source of the mate issue is without opening all the mates individually.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Eric_Wong Can you show me an example?  IT seems there is more to that mate feature list than I can see.  Are you saying one of the mates has a failed selection? Can you show me the failed case?
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.