Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

is there a way to do something similar to hull() from openscad?

jeffrey_pricejeffrey_price OS Professional Posts: 5 PRO
Is there anything that works similar to the hull command in openscad?

Best Answer


  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,466 PRO
    It is difficult to answer without any experience in openscad but according to https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/Transformations#hull I would say it's tangent constraint between line and circle in sketch.

    Can you please open up what your are trying to do or post some pictures? 
Sign In or Register to comment.