Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

It's Robot Fighting Time!!

Comments

• matthew_stacymatthew_stacy Member Posts: 475 PRO
    @bryan_lagrange, @richard_doyle can you coax the Ghost Raptors to share a public link to any of their models?  Maybe with derived parts so as not to reveal too much?
  • richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
    @bryan_lagrange, @richard_doyle can you coax the Ghost Raptors to share a public link to any of their models?  Maybe with derived parts so as not to reveal too much?
    @matthew_stacy, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, at least for now  :)

I never knew there was so much secrecy around BattleBots, but it makes sense. The matches I saw won't be televised until late this year and I had to sign an affidavit swearing I wouldn't reveal results.

I'm hoping to get some of the team at a user group meeting in the near future.

Richard
  • sebastian_glanznersebastian_glanzner Member, Developers Posts: 398 PRO
    Nice, I just watched some old seasons of Battle Bots. While watching I thought it would be cool if a team used Onshape for the collaborative design process  B)