Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Part rotation and STL files for 3D print
Two issues I hope someone can help me with.
1) when I rotate a part and lift off the mouse button(s), I get thrown out of the part studio file. I checked my setting and cannot figure out why this happened.
2) saving the part as an STL. no issue saving it or downloading. but my slicer will not read it and its not the slicer software. I ran the same part in SW and had no issues. any ideas why this is happening.