Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

February Onshape User Group Meetings

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
Hi Everyone,
We're going to try something a little different this month - short, one-hour meetings with some general community information and a single technical session. The 15 minute prior to start time "networking" session will continue.

First up is the German group meeting this Thursday. The meeting will be held in the German language and will be a show and tell type of meeting. Starts at 10:30am EST.

February 10th - Nacho Martos will present "Strategies to import production grade data into Onshape, accelerating time to value"  starts at 3:00pm EST

February 17th - 
Getting Started with Onshape Render Studios with Roy Mutalik - starts at noon EST.

February 24th - Topic is TBD, but I've been bugging Sam Holland to do something :).

Check them all out here - 
https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/

Richard

Comments

• Options
    fnxffnxf Member, User Group Leader Posts: 137 PRO
    edited February 2022
    Hi Everyone,
    We're going to try something a little different this month - short, one-hour meetings with some general community information and a single technical session. The 15 minute prior to start time "networking" session will continue.

First up is the German group meeting this Thursday. The meeting will be held in the German language and will be a show and tell type of meeting. Starts at 10:30am EST.

February 10th - Nacho Martos will present "Strategies to import production grade data into Onshape, accelerating time to value"  starts at 3:00pm EST

February 17th - Getting Started with Onshape Render Studios with Roy Mutalik - starts at noon EST.

February 24th - Topic is TBD, but I've been bugging Sam Holland to do something :).

Check them all out here - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/

Richard
    Thanks Richard for the shout-out. The idea behind the german one this Thursday 10:30am ESTis that users ask questions which other users can answer. The show and tell one was last year 😉. We'll probably end up discussing the new render beta and things.. Anyone who wants to brush up their german is more than welcome!
  • Options
    Sam has agreed to present at the February 24th meeting.

I love the title of his session - Using the sheet metal tool to make not sheet metal parts.

(web page will update shorty)

Richard
  • Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @richard_doyle It seems that the date of the event is set for March 10 instead of February 24
    Has the date been changed or is there an error on the registration website?
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común
  • Options
    Sorry about that - should be fixed now.
  • Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, done
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común