Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
how to get the orthogonal drawing in Onshape to produce AS1100 conventions ?
Hi Onshape experts,
Can anyone tell me how to get the orthogonal drawing in Onshape to produce AS1100 conventions for the following:
- half sections for symmetrical objects and revolve PCD holes in sectioned views as missing below - I also can't get the 2 point centreline to work for some reason:
- how to get Onshape to produce a conventional thread in the orthogonal drawing and not as shown in the view below: