Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Newbie question: How can I center 2 parts in an Assembly ... at a fixed offset distance?
1. How can I align the centers of Part A and Part B in the X dimension?
2. How can I fix the sparation distance between the two edges to a specific distance? (e.g. 2mm)
Note: I have applied a Planar Mate to the back face of Part A and Part B.
Part of my problem is that I have two 45 degree chamfers facing each other, rather than two parallel faces...
PS My apologies for the novice question, but I am stuck!
PPS Is there any way to insert an image into these forum posts without them going full-width?