Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Scaling a pdf image import

geoff_joseygeoff_josey Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
I have imported a pdf image into a sketch where I will use the spline feature to trace various sections. The outlines produced will be used to laser cut formers.
I have spent some time reading the forum posts and managed to import the pdf image and position / align the image. I now need to establish the scale of the image to match the scale of the sketch. I have checked the drawing from the sketch and that prints OK 1:1 I have spent time adding dimensions without success. The vertical axes at 25 mm spacing need to align and the DWL line on the image align with the sketch vertical 0

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/64e339b875c6939713dde443/w/dc58ebb87288710c48326e70/e/058291458552a98f70eff256

Any help appreciated